Sy•Bazzarchitecture has a diverse range of experience designing various commercial projects. Sy•Bazz believes that there is an appropriate level of design for each project and, for that design to be fully realized, it must be balanced with strong project management. Our designs address feasibility, function, and aesthetics for the user while always creating design that is responsible.
- Victorville Nissan, Victorville California, 35,000 square feet
- BWAB Mixed Use Building, Denver, Colorado 85,000 square feet
- Eagle Mixed Use Building, Eagle Colorado 12,000 square feet
- Market Street Lofts, Denver, Colorado 31,000 square feet
- Tech Center Commons Office Park, Louisville, Colorado 75,000 square feet
- Thornton Retail Strip Building, Thornton, Colorado 6,000 square feet